Look here: iProg Pro programmer original or clone? black or red?
iProg pro original:
price: 580 usd around
fyi, there are two versions of cloned iprog programmers:
one with a red look, the other with a black shell
price: 350 usd around (200-300 usd cheaper)
iProg pro clone in red:
iProg pro clone in black:
What’s the difference?
the original iProg programmer comes with full adapters but it’s expensive:
- EEPROM adapter
5.RFID 125kHz adapter
6.RFID 134kHz adapter
- Pin-out adapter
- PROGRAMMER IPROG +
- OBD cable
the clone iProg programmers are cheaper, but only the second (black shell) is confirmed to work well:
- Work with odometers on OBDII connector
- Work with odometers on the table through adapters
- Work with multimedia unlocking the tape recorder
- Work with keys (IMMO, Transponders), copying, preparation, unlocking
- Work with IMMO-Key Auto dumps
- Work with the airbag computer, deleting crash data
- Transfer readings from miles to km
- Read and write processors and its used in cars
- Remove the particulate filter in the dump
- Work with keys to the intercom
- Read Pin cod from dump (some brands)
Which iProg programmer should you take?
A genuine iProg pro programmer must be your best way to go.
But if your budget is limited or you just look for a decent iprog at a good price(no matter it’s original or not), you can get the one in black. it’s verified to work and will help you save a lot
Confirmed to work no issues on Windows 7 32 bit
Tested by real professionals Work for obdii365.com